Yoga Dham Thawa is located in Naggar, Kullu valley, a powerful place in Himalaya, where mountains touch a sky and where you get positive energy right from heaven.
The practices go on the territory of ancient Krishna Temple above Naggar. According to legend Lord Krishna himself made meditation in this spiritual place on Thawa hill, asking God to give his wife, Satya Bama, a beautiful baby son.
We welcome everyone who do yoga or any other spiritual or intellectual practices.
- You will spend you holiday in a family of bramins.
- You will enjoy the real beauty of Kullu valley, Naggar village and the holy Himalayas.
- You will live at least a few days in real purity, practicing authentic yoga, enjoying simple but delicious vegetarian meal, and observing some ashram rules.
- You will experience unforgettable excursions and trekkings to ancient temples, historical places and astonishing nature sights.
- You will meet amazing people and make new friends from all over the world.
The word Yoga means unity or oneness.
Yoga is not an ancient myth buried in oblivion. It is the most valuable inheritance of the present.
It is the essential need of today and culture of tomorrow.
It works on all aspects of the person: physical, mental, emotional, psychic and spiritual. Yoga is a means of balancing and harmonising the body, mind and emotion.
Yoga is a science of right living.